No products in the cart.
Women Health! Do not take this thing very lightly. I agree that women health is on the top priority in today’s generation but, it has been neglected for years because it is subjected to culture norm that limits the potential of any woman. In this 21st century, we talk about women and men equality all the time. After arguing on this topic for long years, we can fairly say that there are common things in both of them but they are different kind of human being at the end. This statement says it all that the health issues should have their own ways when dealing with men and women separately.
It has been proved that men experience fewer health issues than women as women have their own set of disease, which includes menstrual irregularity, pregnancy, fertility issues and the list goes on. Although there is some disease that affects both men and women, unfortunately, there is high impact on one sex than the other.
This article focuses on the most common 5 medical conditions that create havoc in women’s lives. We are making you aware of these facts and helping you to fight against them with our healthy tips.
Keep reading to know more about women health!
- Menstrual Problems: Among all the problems we are going to talk in this blog, this one is very common yet devastating in nature. Menstruation is a natural process of the female reproductive system and there is nothing like unhealthy about periods. But, irregular periods can create problems.
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome): This includes fatigue, acne breakout, cramps, headache, mood swings etc. These symptoms are visible just before the starting of your menstrual cycle.
- PMDD(Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder): It is a severe form of PMS that includes the same problem as that of PMS, but its effect is strong enough to create a major problem in daily lifestyle.
- Menorrhagia: It means a heavy and long-lasting bleeding during menstrual cycle. Sometimes, the bleeding lasts for more than 7 days and makes women suffer from fatigue and weakness.
- Menopause: It is a normal aspect of women’s health and it occurs at the age of 45-55. The end of menstrual cycle brings various changes with it, which includes insomnia, mood swings, night sweat, etc.
How to Relieve Menstrual Pain
- Heat Effect: Applying heat to the abdomen and lower back may relieve pain and relaxes the senses.
- Massage Therapy: Massaging with essential oil on the lower back and abdomen is reported to reduce the abdominal cramps helping you live a healthy life.
For more details about the specific point of massage, watch this video here: https://youtu.be/Vy6YNDUayWk
- Perform Exercise: In these hard days, keep practicing regular exercise. But, keep it very simple and light to experience beneficial effect on the menstrual pain.
- Food Habits: Follow this do’s and don’t chart to experience healthy and regular period every month.
|Fennel seeds, Chamomile seeds, Cinnamon, Ginger, Herbal coffees & Green Tea||Alcohol, Fatty food, Excess caffeine, Salty food,
Oily food, Carbonated beverages, Smoking
- Diabetes: The research and studies published in The Lancet, Diabetes & Endocrinology, it has been proven that women are almost 37% more likely to die from type 1 diabetes than men.
The reasons include:
- The diabetes complications are very difficult to diagnose in women
- Heart disease is of a different kind than men to create various complications in diabetic conditions
- Hormonal changes in women are quite complicated
- Women receive less combative treatment for cardiac problems and conditions such as diabetes
The Symptoms of diabetes in women includes urinary infection, vaginal infection, sexual dysfunction, polycystic ovary syndrome etc.
How to Fight Diabetes
- Control Weight: Overweight is one of the riskiest factors for the onset of diabetes. Thus, keeping your weight under control is very beneficial
- Eat Healthily: The research studies have been suggested that eating almost 2 or 3 servings of whole grain can reduce the risk of diabetes by 30% in women. Avoid oily and spicy food items to maintain healthy digestive system. Include healthy juices, whole fruits, cereals, oats, barley, brown rice etc. which will help control diabetes outgrowth. When consuming juice, do not include a sugary drink, which can increase the risk of diabetes by 80%.
- Stay Hydrated: Drinking enough water will keep the blood sugar within the healthy range and supports kidney health too.
- Heart Disease
According to the research is has been reported that women are more likely to support from heart stroke than men. To clear your views about the women health then follow
Men are also at risk for heart problems but, the symptoms in the female are unclear and uncertain. Thus, the treatment
is always delayed, which results in worse conditions in women. In some case, women do not show any symptom at all. In such cases seeing the doctor is very important if you have chest pain, discomfort, shortness of breath etc.
How to Maintain a Heart Heath
Some lifestyle changes can bring a positive change in your life.
- Quit on smoking and alcohol
- Maintain a healthy cholesterol and blood pressure level
- Focus on regular exercise
- Add healthy food to your diet regime
- Reduce the level of stress and try to engage yourself in your favorite activities
- Managing diabetes can reduce the risk of heart stroke
4. Kidney Problems
The National Kidney Foundation has reported that the UTIs and kidney infections are more common in women. Read here: https://www.kidney.org/newsletter/women-kidney-disease
These infections are more common in women and it increases at the time of pregnancy, owing to the unique changes in health. The child-bearing women are more prone to Chronic Kidney Disease(CKD). The blood pressure and blood clots make the Kidney disorder worse. During pregnancy, the high blood pressure can lead to kidney failure.
5. How to Protect Kidney Health
- Don’t give up on your exercise regime. Continue practicing exercise at least for 30 mins daily.
- Start trying low-fat and low-salt diet
- Don’t delay your regular checkup as they can warn you about any medical condition
- Try avoiding smoking and excess alcohol
- Avoid oily, spicy and other junk food
Fatigue is the most common problem when talking about women Fatigue
- health these days, owing to the tiring household chaos, changing
- parenting skills, deadly workloads etc. Fatigue can cause due to
- depression, anemia, stress, lack of sleep, thyroid, lifestyle
- restrictions, social isolation etc. The research studies have been
- reported that women are more prone to chronic fatigue disease
- than men are. The symptoms include a headache, muscle pain,
- joint pain, disability to think etc.
How to Combat Fatigue Disease
- Keep moving and focus on your regular exercise
- Stay hydrated
- Get an adequate amount of sleep
- Stay stress-free
- Shed off extra kgs you have gain
- Eat in small intervals
- Consume nutritious food
Stay Healthy, Eat Nutritious Food and Maintain The Women Health!!!