No products in the cart.
- It helps to strengthen and rejuvenate the female reproductive system.
- It restores and regulates the imbalance in the hormonal levels which occurs during menopause.
- It helps to relieve post-menopausal symptoms like decreased libido, hot flashes, night sweats, lack of sleep, headache and mood changes.
- It prevents the risks associated with menopause, namely osteoporosis and heart disease.
- It does not suffer from the adverse effects (increased risk of breast cancer, heart disease, strokes and blood clots) linked with the use of Hormonal Replacement Therapy, the standard treatment for relieving post-menopausal symptoms.