No products in the cart.
Elements Wellness Uri Flush 3 Liquid
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Where to buy Elements Wellness Uri Flush 3 Liquid online?
- To begin with, the herbs in Elements Wellness Uri flush-3 Liquid help dissolve most of the major urinary stone over time with regular usage.
- Also, they have a diuretic action that helps a smooth flow of urine and helps flush out stones faster from the urinary tract over time
- In addition, this novel combination also helps in keeping the urinary tract free from microbial infection and helps prevent further formation of stones
1. What are the benefits of Elements Wellness Uri Flush 3 Liquid?
- To start with, the formation of stones in the kidneys or ureters is pre in those customers who are susceptible to such stone formation
- May, help reduce the size of stones of all types if already formed in the kidneys or ureters
- In addition, Promotes slow but effective reduction in the size of stones of all types and help them to be flushed out through the urine
- Relief from pain in the abdomen and low back normally felt due to kidney stones
- Additionally, promote increased output of urination to maintain urinary health
- Provide relief from infection of the ureters and urinary tracts.
2. Which type of customers can be sold Elements Wellness Uri flush 3 Liquid ?
- Basically, People who complain of pain in the stomach or low back which does not get relieved by the use of painkillers and or local application of pain removing products.
- People who complain of pain during the passing of urine.
- Some who complain of a very low quantity of urine output daily.
- Others who complain of mild and frequent fever.
- Even, People who have been declared to have stones in the kidney or urinary tract after an ultrasound testing.
3. What are the ingredients of Elements Wellness Uriflush 3 liquid ?
- A novel herbal formula Contains Gokhru (Tribulus terrestris), Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa), Pashanabhed (Rotula Aquatica), Shallaki (Boswellia serrata Gumoleoresin), Mountain knotgrass (Aerva lanata), Mulethi (Glycyrrhiza glabra), Kulathi (Macrotyloma uniforum), Haridra (Curcuma longa), Shuddha Shilajit (Asphaltum), Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia), Ajwain (Trachyspermum ammi)
- In addition, Novel combination of herbs that are shown to promote urination, help dissolve stones and move them to the bladder, reduce inflammation, and provide anti-infective activity.
4. How is EW Uriflush 3 different from other products available in the market ?
- It is a novel combination of herbs that have been shown in scientific laboratory studies for efficacy in dissolving, promoting dissolution and passing of stones to the bladder.
Preventing stone formation on all the 3 types of stones known to form to cause problems.
- In addition to working on stones, provides anti-infective activity
- It has a well known ayurvedic ingredient which is also used commonly called kulath.
It is very effective in the dissolution of stones and prevention of stone formation as a superstar herb.
- No product in the market has this type of composition.
5. What dosage should I recommend depending on each customer type?
- 1 teaspoon full twice a day after food.
- Recommend drinking of adequate quantities of water and fruit juices additionally.
- Consume this product till the symptoms vanish.
- It is recommended to take the product for at least 2 months as dissolving stones within the body and helping in moving them to the bladder for throwing away with the urine is a bit slow process and takes time.
- Recommend getting an ultrasound of the abdomen done to confirm complete removal of stones before stopping the consumption of Elements Wellness Uri-flush even if symptoms disappear.
Main Ingredients in Elements Wellness Uri Flush 3 Liquid:
Gokhru, Kulath, Punarnava, Shuddha Shilajit, Mountain Know Grass, Guduchi, Ajwain oil with other natural actives
PRODUCT FAQs of Elements Wellness Uri Flush 3 Liquid
|Benefits||Helps dissolve and expel stones of 3 different types formed in kidneys or in ureters.
Helps fight infections in the urinary tract
Helps promote more urine formation and excretion thereby helping in flushing out toxins and stone forming substances from the kidney and ureters.
|Features||Basically, Novel combination of selected ayurvedic herbs at right levels and quality in a specially formulated palatable liquid to fight urinary stones of 3 different types and urinary infections.|
|Ingredients||Contains extracts derived from carefully selected potent ayurvedic herbs namely gokhru, punrnava, pashanabedh, shallaki, mountain knot grass, muleti, kulathi, haridra, guduchi.
Additionally processed in Shuddha shilajit extract that is apart from enhancing bioavailability potentiates the activities.
|Usage levels||1 tsp full twice daily after food or as suggested by the health care professional or a physician.|
|Child Age Limit||Not applicable as kidney stones do not form in children normally.|
|Pregnant Female||1 tsp full twice daily after meals or as suggested by a healthcare professional or a physician.|
|Diet Advise||Reduce consumption of fruits like tomato, banana, leafy cabbage, cheese, high quantity of yogurt. Also, reduce salt intake.
Stop taking calcium or other mineral supplements for some time. Reduced consumption of coffee excessively is recommended.
|Lifestyle Advise||Drink 2 to 4 liters of water a day. Consume fruit juices adequately. Personal hygiene to be improved.
As advised by healthcare professionals.
Avoid a sedentary lifestyle, reduce or avoid alcohol intake,
smoking, and chewing of tobacco and lead a stress-free life.
|Types of Diseases Controllable / Curable||Urinary stone formation, urinary tract infection. Burning sensation during the passing of urine, pain in the stomach on the left or right side sometimes acute and severe, reduced number of times and quantity of urine. Yellow colored or urine containing puss cells|
|Additional Information to Users||Consume for at least 2 months if the symptoms mentioned above are felt and monitor the progress and symptoms reduction and disappearance.
if required get a physician to prescribe an ultrasound examination of the abdomen to diagnose presence and extent of urinary stones.
Also get a physician to prescribe urine examination including for culture if required. Based on the results continuation of consumption may be decided.
- Store Name: Elements Wellness
- Vendor: Elements Wellness
- No ratings found yet!